Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Stress causes pimples

or so I hear, maybe thats why my face has been breaking out for the past...i don't know, two months. ha.
It's been a while since I've last blogged, sorry :( 
But here's a little update.
I have only 5 days until I move!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
How exciting right? 
I've lived in the same state, same town, same house all 20 and a half years of my life. 
So this move is monumental for me. 
I'm leaving everything, and everyone I know and moving to completely unknown territory. 
It's okay, I know I'm crazy, you don't have to tell me. ha

So, I move from Michigan to LA in 5 days. woah. 

Best part is that I haven't even started packing yet!! I'm a certified procrastinator so don't worry I have it under control. :)
The past year has all lead to this.
And honestly, I'm scared witless. 
But I think its good to be scared. If means that I'm stepping out of my comfort zone. 
And I would step out of comfort zone "box" a million more times if it means that I'm one step closer to getting to my dream. 
So if you're stuck in your "box" take a day, or a week, or maybe even the rest of your life to step out of it, especially if it means coming closer to something you want.
Just DO IT!!!
Stop leading a mundane life, its boring! You know it is!! 
I'm about to have the best time of my life and its all because of a decision that I made. 
So make decisions that MAKE you step out of your box,
you'll find that life is a lot more interesting.

Have an AWESOME Monday!!
muahxo
Brittnie

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Good luck! I'm guessing you're moving to go to MUD! I'm so excited for you! I hope you accomplish all your dreams! Check out my blog!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete